To keep up with individualized needs, Take-Home Kits are now A-La-Carte:
DIY TAKE HOME KIT: (Comes with instructions and large squares of colored glass to cut. Perfect for the little artist in your life!)
1) Select the project (size) you'd like to make. Each kit comes with the clear base piece, plus enough colored glass to create 3 suncatcher/coasters/nightlights or 2 plates/picture frames. You can now purchase additional bases to keep the creating going all week!
2) Tools must be rented separately. It is recommended to rent 1 pair of tools person. The rental fee of $25 will be fully refunded once the tools are returned to us. Tools are due back in 7 days from order date. Includes glass cutter, running pliers, oil, safety glasses, and detailed instructions. Late return will result in a $5 charge, per tool set, per day, maximum of 5 days.
2) Bring your kit home. Design & Create your masterpiece!
3) Bring it back to The Glass Bar, we'll fire it for you and contact you when its ready!
NEW MOSAIC STYLE OPTION: (Comes with smaller pieces of glass remnants to place into the design! Perfect for the imaginative puzzle addict!)
Tool Rental NOT required! Easy as 1,2,3!
1) Select your project size. Includes base piece, and small pre-cut glass remnants to use to decorate your piece. No cutting needed means no tools.
2) Bring it home, design, place, and glue!
3) Bring your pieces back to be fired, and we'll let you know when they're ready for you to pick up!
Kits are due back in 1 week from order date. Late return will result in a $5 per kit, per day fee.
"Everything was great, Thank you!" - Olga V.
"Thanks! Fun project!" - Alyssa S.
"We had fun doing the project! I thought the kits were great." - Lauren K.
"We enjoyed it thoroughly! And appreciate you putting it out there!" - Trish S.
"Lots of fun & the extra plate meant I could FaceTime with my daughter stuck in Tokyo and we made hers together." - Kay K.
"We picked up our pieces today....LOVE them! What a fun project to do. Thanks again!!!" - Jean D.
The take home kits were fun, you gave us lots of cool colors, and instructions were perfect. The best part of all this was how communicative you were." - Mike F.