- Ceramic heating element heats faster and offers super-fast thermal recovery
- Temperature control built-in to the handle - no rheostat needed
- Extremely lightweight; easy to grip
- Equipped with a 3/16" tip to fit in tight spaces
- 1 Year manufacturer warranty - excludes tips
Whether soldering sun catchers or huge installations, this iron is the solution to your soldering needs. Ergonomic, lightweight iron features a built-in adjustable temperature control on the handle. Designed for extended use without fatigue; select a setting from 464°-1004°F and solder with confidence. The temperature won't deviate more than 2 degrees! Six foot grounded cord offers extended reach for even your largest projects. Low energy consumption makes this the perfect pick for production work. Includes 3/16" tip. 1 year manufacturer warranty (excludes tips).
The small, blue tool is a temperature adjustment tool for heat control. This enables you to set and lock the iron temperature so operators cannot accidentally or intentionally change the temperature of the iron.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
Unused, Unopened packages may be returned within 30 days with proof of purchase.