- 2 tools in 1 – one side is for breaking the other for grozing
- 3/8” wide jaw securely holds glass
- Spring loaded handle reduces hand fatigue
- Lifetime manufacturer guarantee!
Use pliers to break glass along a score line when the glass can't be handled comfortably by hand. Wider 3/8” jaws are ideal for breaking long strips. A good score will snap cleanly with this plier. Turn the pliers over to use as a grozer (grozing is the "chewing" action that uses the pliers serrated jaw to nibble glass away from an edge). 6" long pliers feature spring loaded jaws. Lifetime Manufacturer Guarantee!
- Break the glass by holding it's surface in one hand and holding the plier in the other hang.
- Position the edge of the plier parallel to the score line, 1/4" away.
- Apply a quick up and out motion.
- To groze or remove unwanted edges from the glass, use the serrated jaw and nibble away glass.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
Unused, Unopened packages may be returned with-in 30 days with proof of purchase.